Elite Forces:Pakistan Elite Forces:Pakistan

WOW

This has to be one of the worst games ever made.

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

Amazing

I absolutely loved it Ryan! It was definately worth the wait. This is my new favorite submission on Newgrounds and I hope you have a lot of success with it! Can't wait for the next project!

Special Mission Special Mission

Wow

Metal Slug is an amazing game and this is definately one of the best games on Newgrounds. Great job!

supersoldier supersoldier

Awesome

Awesome job Dan! I love your artwork and characters. Good job to you too Glaiel, but I must admit, there were a few problems. Sometimes it froze up a bit and once I fell off the map.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

WOW

Oh man, there are a lot of great games on Newgrounds, but this one tops them all! I love Synj's characters and I love the game! Dustball also did a great job with the music! This one gets a 10/10 from me and I can't wait for the next console game, It'll be sitting right by my copy of Alien Hominid!

Choose Your Death Choose Your Death

omgomgomg

"Awg, oh Jesus...I just got anally molested" That is awesome. AWESOME!!!

Lotto777 responds:

heh, glad you think so.

Bitch-Slap Bush v2 Bitch-Slap Bush v2

loser

Move to Canada you pathetic loser. This game is immature and stupid. But seriously, if you hate America so much why don't you get the hell out?

Kung Fu - Remix Kung Fu - Remix

Great Game

This is great man. Very good job. All the people who rate it low really have no idea what it takes to make a game like this, and to this extent! It has a great flow to it and reminds me of some games I used to play. Well...on super nintendo for I am only 15.